Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone know any baby breakfast/cereal recipes please?

My baby is 6 months old and on 2 meals a day and i want to start her on a breakfast cereal to take her up to 3 meals a day. I dont want to buy her the ready made baby ones, i would like to make my own. Does anyone have any recipes please for a 6 month old, including fruit ones, thanks.Does anyone know any baby breakfast/cereal recipes please?
Go to infant home made baby food.com and you will find a plethera of recipes!! Healthy eating to your new baby!Does anyone know any baby breakfast/cereal recipes please?
We never tried this but it is in the book ';Super Baby Food';





Super Porridge


1/4 cup brown rice


Blend in blender for 2 minutes


Put a cup of water on the stove to boil. Sprinkle rice and stir with a whisk. Cover pot and cook for 10 minutes.
Try rice and banana it takes the blandness out of the rice
My son used to love porridge with mashed banana in it.
my son loves a banana mashed up with a baby yoghart
my kid eat wheat-biscuits or yogurt with fruit or toast with vegemit
I use the baby rice cereal and make it up as usual and add fruit of chose. Can be apples on day, pears the next then bananas then some mixed fruit. She loves her cereal lik that in the morning. I was giving her the plain stuff and she hated it. Cried all the way through it now she eats like a champ.





good luck
I used to make oatmeal and run it through a food grinder for my first. I never used ready made cereal either. It's not necessary to use at all, and way over processed.

No comments:

Post a Comment