Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cool breakfast recipes?

anything breakfast-y works. thanks.Cool breakfast recipes?
I make this for me my husband and our 11 month old daughter.


Apple sauce cakes


Make pancakes according to the box or cookbook recipe but add one cup of Gerber oatmeal cereal and one gerber first foods applesauce. Cook it like you would any other pancakes.


They come out really good, taste great, and you can ad a side of eggs and bacon, ham, or sausage. Pretty Healthy and easy.Cool breakfast recipes?
Sausage Potato Casserole





Prep Time: 20 min / Total Time: 1 hr 5 min


Makes: 16 servings, 3/4 cup each.





Ingredients:





1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing


1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream


1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)


1/2 tsp. seasoned salt


1 bag (1 lb. 14 oz.) frozen shredded hash browns


1 lb. smoked sausage, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices





Directions:





PREHEAT oven to 400掳F. Mix dressing, sour cream, onions and salt in large bowl. Add potatoes and sausage; mix lightly.





SPOON into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed lightly with cooking spray; cover with foil.





BAKE 40 to 45 min. or until heated through.
I used to make parfaits for my girls, when they were little. I'd make them the night before and refrigerate. Just multi-layers of fruit yogurt and either granola or apple/cinnamon wheat germ, topped with some fruit....... Quesadillas are quick %26amp; easy .... I even like BLT sandwiches for breakfast! (You could make the bacon the night before)
Pancakessss! LOL! I tried this at a recent party, and it was a big hit! I made M %26amp; M pancakes. One of the guests was allergic to chocolate, so I made some with sprinkles too. Everyone loved them!! Smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment